Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

This is my debate about Should owairaka school wear a unform

                  Owai students should not wear a uniform

Hi,My debate is about owairaka students should have or should not wear a uniform, in my opinion is we should not wear a uniform.

Firstly, It's because students will have to wash and dry our uniform,also if kids are poor and they can’t afford it ,then there will be a problem.

Secondly, if were  on the field playing,soccer,rugby students will still have to wash our Pe and uniform. Also if the boys and girls don't like the look of the uniform.

Thirdly,students would be getting changed the whole day changing into, Pe gear, the actual uniform. And it wastes your learning time.

Fourthly, I don't really want a uniform because they're uncomfortable, secondly I don’t really like wearing a skirt.

Fifthly, other students will probably sneak in your bag and steal  the  uniform if they don't have enough money to buy them a uniform.

Thats the end of my speech hoped you in  ENJOY .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.